A great way to enjoy the Murals throughout Ashland County is to play our Treasure Hunt Game.
Choose one of the previously completed hunts below and start on an adventure throughout Ashland County’s history.
- 2015 Follow the Mural Brick Road Treasure Hunt Questions
- 2014 Follow the Mural Brick Road Treasure Hunt Questions
- 2013 Follow the Mural Brick Road Treasure Hunt Questions
Once you finish the Treasure Hunt Game email or send it to our office and if you get all the answers correct you can win an Ashland Water Bottle!
- email address: ashchamb@CenturyTel.net
- mailing address: Follow the Mural Brick Road, P O Box 746 Ashland, WI 54806
This is a wonderful way to spend the day with family and friends enjoying our beautiful county. But don’t take our word for it, read what travelers that have played the game have to say.
“Oh my gosh how lucky are we. We had a great time and a wonderful weekend doing the murals. We started in Butternut and had breakfast and went north from there. We explored Ashland, Washburn, Bayfield, and Madeline Island. We will be doing this every year!! Next year we want to take our grandkids also to show them the fun things to do right in our own state. We told a couple of our friends how much fun this was and they are going to do it next year. Thanks so much for a good time” Kurt and Cindy Rymer
For more comments click here.