This year we have added a photo contest to the Mural Treasure Hunt. We would like to see people submit fun photos and selfies during their Mural Treasure Hunt. We will select the most unique and fun photos that best represent the fun and camaraderie of this year’s Mural Brick Road Treasure Hunt.
Review the photo contest rules below and the directions on how to submit your photo to be entered into the contest.
Photo Contest Rules:
- Only registered participants can enter the contest.
- Photos for the contest are to be of your experience.
- Photos should be of you visiting the mural, or murals in Ashland County.
- We encourage selfies and photos of your fellow treasure hunters enjoying the murals and the treasure hunt contest.
- These are not to be photos of the murals themselves.
- Once the photo is submitted the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce has the rights to use all photos for advertising and promoting.
- Photo Contest runs from September 1 until November 30, 2015
- Winners will be posted and notified by December 15, 2015.
- Size of photos is not important because we are not posting to the Web right away. (We wouldn’t like anything over 5 – 10 meg because it will slow the upload process down). We would like the larger-sized images so we can use them for print material. We can downsize them once we receive them and re-upload the smaller files.