Look how much fun folks are having doing the Mural Brick Road Treasure Hunt. don’t take our word for it, hear it from them.
- This was educational, informational and fun! Really enjoyed the trip! Thank you. – Dorothy Lopez, Duluth, Minn. (Winner)
- My mother and I had so much fun doing this! Thank you! – Debra McAlister, Chaska, Minn.
- “Oh my gosh how lucky are we. We had a great time and a wonderful weekend doing the murals. We started in Butternut and had breakfast and went north from there. We explored Ashland, Washburn, Bayfield, and Madeline Island. We will be doing this every year!! Next year we want to take our grandkids also to show them the fun things to do right in our own state.We told a couple of our friends how much fun this was and they are going to do it next year. Thanks so much for a good time“.Kurt and Cindy Rymer Medford, WI (Winner)
- Had a beautiful day yesterday with daughters doing the trek across Ashland County looking at all the beautiful murals. This was our second year participating in this contest. What a glorious day! Beautiful weather, nice people we met along the way, a little self-standing library (take a book, bring a book back), and at the end of our trek, wonderful pizza at Frankie’s Pizza in Ashland. Thank you for having this contest. It gets me out with my daughters and we love it! What a pretty, pretty county you have. Plus, I love all the history of the area. A special thanks to the town of Mellen for the extra information about how the city came to be and its history. – Della Mackiewicz, Rice Lake, WI
- What a GREAT TIME!! Thanks! T.L. Seattle, WA
- We had a beautiful day of sight seeing! D.M. Rice Lake, WI
- This was so much fun! My sister and brother-in-law were visiting and this was the perfect way to show off our beautiful community! Thank you! – Shawnda Schelinder, Ashland, Wis.
- We loved this promotion! Had never been to these charming towns before and the fall colors were spectacular driving back to Michigan. – Cynthia Zoll, Marquette, Mich.
- Such fun! – Billie Cox, Phillips, Wis.
- We had a beautiful day of sightseeing! – Della Mackiewicz, Rice Lake, Wis.
- We did this day trip on a beautiful October day. It was terrific! – Lynne VanDreel, Phelps, Wis.
- What a great idea! We had lots of fun doing this. Thanks. – Shelby Woodard, Barnes, Wis.
- Did this on Friday, Oct. 11. What a glorious day in Ashland and a fun activity in your fair city. And the homecoming parade was a bonus! – Rose Teal, Phillips, Wis.